DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Remote wont connect to Mavic or Computer

HeyJeremyG

Reactions
I've tried multiple cords, My mavic connects and updated perfectly fine to DJI A2. Controller wont connect to computer or Mavic.

Charges my phone just fine. Uninstalled and Reinstalled DJI A2 3 times. Used 4 different USB cords including DJI's provided one.

Is there a button combination to hard reset the remote?

I'm having no luck and need the aircraft for a shoot this evening.

I and others had problems connecting because we didn't have the current version of IOS.

I have 11.2

I've tried hard connecting to drone with buttons C1+C2+Record button... Nothing

I've tried connecting from phone to bottom of controller... Nothing

4 different chords to my computer, nothing.

I have 11.2

I too am having this problem. Controller seems “invisible”to the drone as well as my HP computer. It connected to the drone for about one second and then I got a message to update firmware. The update, via WiFi, got to 99% complete then stuck! I was able to update the drone with Assistant 2 (Windows) plugged directly to my computer, but Assistant can’t find the controller when it is plugged in using the same cables and USB port. Charges fine though!
I tried pairing using iPhone with iOS 11.4.1 and iPad 11.2.6 but nada!
Also tried pairing with DJI GO 4 and pressing the button on the drone by the WiFi - RC switch. Controller beeped, light turned from green to red, but no pairing....hmm! Let me check something!
(3 minutes later). So when I received the firmware update notice, I was instructed to move the switch from RC to WiFi in order to download the upgrade from my phone. (Mentioning where the pairing button was located reminded me that I had moved that switch.) I just switched it back to RC. My controller connected, problem solved! (Sheesh! I’m 61 years old and this is my first EVER post to ANY forum and it just had to be something this simple/stupid! Sure am glad you folks don’t require me to use my real name,

Reactions: Mark10v
I have 11.2

I too am having this problem. Controller seems “invisible”to the drone as well as my HP computer. It connected to the drone for about one second and then I got a message to update firmware. The update, via WiFi, got to 99% complete then stuck! I was able to update the drone with Assistant 2 (Windows) plugged directly to my computer, but Assistant can’t find the controller when it is plugged in using the same cables and USB port. Charges fine though!
I tried pairing using iPhone with iOS 11.4.1 and iPad

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mavic 3 classic User