DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Remote wont update

pabloiad

Reactions
Hi, group. I have a mavic air trying to do an update (it failed) now it wont update or bind to the aircraft. I can connect it to assistant but it fails to update or reset. And also it doesn’t show the firmware version its on. Is there any button combination to reset the remote? Or anything I could try?

Reactions: AusTrekie
Try
Hi, group. I have a mavic air trying to do an update (it failed) now it wont update or bind to the aircraft. I can connect it to assistant but it fails to update or reset. And also it doesn’t show the firmware version its on. Is there any button combination to reset the remote? Or anything I could try?
This, turn on controller and the MA at the rear of the MA under the SD card flap press and hold the flashing light / button for about 4 seconds until you hear a beep from the MA, this action normally pairs the two, and you should see the little green light on the controller.

Don't you need to select the pair option in the app as well? I suspect he can't get the app to connect to the RC or get far enough into it.

I seem to recall there is an RC button sequence to complete the RC side of the pairing.

You will need to resolve the failed updatevproblem first. The software must be installed correctly.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oshgeo