REMOVE: DJI Goggles - Open Package - $450 shipped in USA

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by YeeaaBoii, Jun 19, 2017.

1. YeeaaBoii

YeeaaBoii Member

Hello Everyone,

I recently received my DJI Goggles. I ordered them from DroneNerds shortly after the preorders came up. At the time, I just really wanted them for the cool factor but now I'm having second thoughts and could use the money since I am moving into a new apartment soon.

They have been used for exactly 2 flights on my Mavic. They work flawlessly and are pretty amazing. The battery is still above 80% on its first full charge. I just do not see myself using them as often as I had initially thought. I also hooked them up to my PS4 and played for about 10 minutes to test out the HDMI functionality. It looked great on that as well. The Goggles have not even left my house since I received them last Friday.

Asking $450 shipped.

I am posting this ad to see if anyone would be interested. If not, I'll keep them. I am located near Dallas, TX. Can ship them out same day I receive payment via PayPal Friends & Family.

Please send a message if interested so I get the email notification on my phone.

Thanks,

Alex

#1 YeeaaBoii, Jun 19, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
  2. Cyberpower678

Cyberpower678 Well-Known Member

Used and activated won't get you $450. Just sayin.

PT_Mavic and Kilrah like this.
  3. flyingduck88

flyingduck88 Well-Known Member

As long as the supply is still low sure he can. I did. $450 is definitely a fair price. Thumbswayup

Now as far as the friends and family through PayPal......That isn't happening!! LOL!

4. Cyberpower678

I wouldn't. :p

5. YeeaaBoii

YeeaaBoii Member

The friends and family is to skip out on the fees for both the seller and the buyer. If you want to pay extra to cover the fees, I have no problem with that.

Timbit31 likes this.
  6. Cyberpower678

The buyer doesn't pay any fees. It gives the buyer protection in case the the goods or service isn't what was advertised, so no is going to use friends or family to pay for the drone.

7. Blucross

Blucross New Member