DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Removing battery before powering off

Status
Not open for further replies.

BurritoMcDorito

Reactions
Is removing the battery before powering off bad for either the aircraft or the battery itself? I accidentally did it today and now it's saying "Battery not installed properly cannot take off...". I took it out, put it back in then turned the aircraft back on and it is still saying it. This was while I was dealing with the compass calibration bs which I never got to fix.

Last question, how do you feel about climate change?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ds67888
you probably know the answer to both questions already

So what happened to your question about “who really killed Jeffrey Epstein”?
Seems to have been edited to something about the weather?
Odd.

Accidentally pulling the battery out powered on shouldn't cause permanent harm.

Check the battery latches.

Is removing the battery before powering off bad for either the aircraft or the battery itself? I accidentally did it today and now it's saying "Battery not installed properly cannot take off...". I took it out, put it back in then turned the aircraft back on and it is still saying it. This was while I was dealing with the compass calibration bs which I never got to fix.

Last question, how do you feel about climate change?
Here in Sweden We got Greta Thunberg and We got her for our sins!

Reactions: DorsetDrone
when you removed the battery powered on you could have damaged the electronics that it uses to talk to the drone ,have you tried a different battery if that works the the fault is in the battery if it doesnt then you may have damaged the drones boards

Ok guys. I have had to remove several post in this for Political remarks as well as the OP deleting his post making this thread just a mess. Warnings have been issued
and this is over.
22A9A9AD-B466-4C4D-971E-87BCB58D17DC.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom