DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Repair or Replace with MP2 or add as a back up

Paulf10

Reactions
Well after 21 months and 45 successful flights my stupidity finally caught up with me and I crashed my MPP. The damage appears to be both front landing legs, a broken motor wire, propellers, and perhaps other damage not visible. So the cost of repair isn’t known right now.

My issue is that I really love my MPP and I was never tempted to buy the MP2. However with the repair and cost of my MPP I’m now rethinking that.

Does anyone have any thoughts or opinions on this?

Picture quality on the m2p is noticeably better than the mpp.
Worth every dime. Backups are good.

Reactions: Paulf10
Well after 21 months and 45 successful flights my stupidity finally caught up with me and I crashed my MPP. The damage appears to be both front landing legs, a broken motor wire, propellers, and perhaps other damage not visible. So the cost of repair isn’t known right now.

My issue is that I really love my MPP and I was never tempted to buy the MP2. However with the repair and cost of my MPP I’m now rethinking that.

why not send it in for a free quote

free shipping both ways & you only pay if we fix

Also $35 off the repair using mavicpilots coupon

With the price on the M2P at $1379 hard not to step up, but I would also look at getting the MPP fixed if in reason.

Reactions: DDS and Paulf10
Thanks for all the replies. All great opinions and reasoning. I very much appreciate it. I should have mentioned that I have a P4 but it didn’t get much flight time after I got the MPP. So I do have a back up however I’m now wondering if I can really have too much of a good thing. ; )

I bet it's the antenna wire that's broken. The motor wires are fairly thick (lots of amps) and not easily broken. The weak spots would be where they are soldered to the ESC circuit but hopefully you didn't rip them off the board.

With the black Friday sale going on, buy the MP2! Especially the bundle with the smart controller. It's an amazing deal, you're nearly getting a smart controller for free with the combined bundle discount and $420 off retail price. Mavic 2 Pro with DJI Smart Controller

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98