DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Repair Service in Greece?

Praise

Reactions
Hi everyone,
We are shooting documentary in Epirus, Greece and today we lost our Mavic Pro into a river. Didn't see a small branch coming in right infront of me. The sensor didn't pick it up :( We will put it in a bucket of rice but does anyone have tips of a good mechanic for Mavic Pros in Greece? We will be here shooting for about 8 more weeks. We also have a Phantom 4 Pro with us but it would be nice to be able to have the Mavic as a backup.
Thanks

/christopher

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup
*MAVIC PRO/PLATINUM MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/Mavic Pro User Manual V2.0-.pdf
*MAVIC AIR MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic Air/20180213/Mavic Air User Manual_v1.2.pdf
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Thanks Thunder. :)Thumbswayup

Hi everyone,
We are shooting documentary in Epirus, Greece and today we lost our Mavic Pro into a river. Didn't see a small branch coming in right infront of me. The sensor didn't pick it up :( We will put it in a bucket of rice but does anyone have tips of a good mechanic for Mavic Pros in Greece? We will be here shooting for about 8 more weeks. We also have a Phantom 4 Pro with us but it would be nice to be able to have the Mavic as a backup.
Thanks

/christopher
Howdy from Wyoming @Praise , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zzombie