DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Replacement propellers

ISpeekW00kie

Reactions
So I was looking at replacing some propellers that I broke last week. I ordered some extras when I purchased the Mavic off of DJI, but they just got here today. I ordered them about 3-4 weeks ago. I want to know of somewhere safe to buy them locally to the states without being ripped off.

I checked out Amazon, but they want 28.99 for a complete set, whereas DJI listed them at 9 a pair.

I don't mind spending a little more than 18 for a set, but 11 dollars more seems a bit much. Any ideas?

Both Fry's Electronics and Best Buy have them in stock here in the Dallas TX area. If you have them nearby, try them. Both stores have them in the camera area.

You can buy them here on Amazon for $9 a set. See the list of other sellers below the buy buttons on the right side.

Last edited:
Both Fry's Electronics and Best Buy have them in stock here in the Dallas TX area. If you have them nearby, try them. Both stores have them in the camera area.
I didn't even think about Best Buy... Good call.

Like was said, check other sellers for $9 price.
Ok, so I see the 9 dollar ones, but a little problem... 1-2 months before they ship.

534523fb71477a726af18cdc92271cc0.jpg

I think I'll go check out the best buy up here in Denton tomorrow per a previous suggestion.

My local Best Buy had them in stock for $10. Check them out. If not, just do a ship to store and wait a few days. I bought 3 and threw them in my case.

Ok, so I see the 9 dollar ones, but a little problem... 1-2 months before they ship.

534523fb71477a726af18cdc92271cc0.jpg

I think I'll go check out the best buy up here in Denton tomorrow per a previous suggestion.

Might be worth calling Dallas Drone tomorrow as well. They have a location in Grand Prairie and I think in Plano. I haven't been there in person. Only stumbled on their website. And the site didn't give much details on inventory.

It's not as easy to shop via the mobile website I guess. They are in stock for $9/pair if you buy from ALL e RC here.

Last edited:
I just purchased 2 pair of 8330 props from the Apple store. The total came to $21.27, free 2 business day delivery. They are OEM props by DJI. Best price and shipping I could find.

DJI Mavic Propellers

If you need to buy props, then you might want to check into some insurance as well.

If you need to buy props, then you might want to check into some insurance as well.
Already have the insurance covered. I purchased a Persona Article Policy through State Farm for $50 a year. I'm new to drones and just want to cover all the basics...

Reactions: Wersh
It's possible to replace a single blade on a prop. I had several where one blade had gotten chipped or cracked but the other blade was fine. I used a small pin punch to drive out the pivot pins, paired two good blades on one hub and reinserted the pins. If you do this, make sure the blades pivot smoothly after reassembly, check balance, and make sure not to mix CW and CCW blades.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbri7