DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Replacement propellers

THE WOMBLE

Reactions
Has anyone tried 3rd party props on their MAVIC AIR? Result? Yes or NO? I can see there is a big saving to be made but is it worth the risk? Your thoughts will be much appreciated.

No not worth the risk. The $$ difference is not that much, for a what $9 part holding a $1000 AC in the air. IMHO.

Has anyone tried 3rd party props on their MAVIC AIR? Result? Yes or NO? I can see there is a big saving to be made but is it worth the risk? Your thoughts will be much appreciated.
Seeing that you just joined the forum, I will be nice, welcome aboard.

This subject has been discussed to death. Some times you can save yourself a lot of grief by just searching for your question. And yes, people have tried cheap, third party props, and NO they are not worth the risk. If you are thinking about getting some...Don't. If you have bought some...Throw them in the trash. Only buy DJI listed Props. There are several merchants that sell official DJI products. There are more that don't.

Also, I always have a spare set on hand, so if I ding up a prop, I won't be grounded waiting for a replacement to arrive.

Seeing that you just joined the forum, I will be nice, welcome aboard.

This subject has been discussed to death. Some times you can save yourself a lot of grief by just searching for your question. And yes, people have tried cheap, third party props, and NO they are not worth the risk. If you are thinking about getting some...Don't. If you have bought some...Throw them in the trash. Only buy DJI listed Props. There are several merchants that sell official DJI products. There are more that don't.

Also, I always have a spare set on hand, so if I ding up a prop, I won't be grounded waiting for a replacement to arrive.

Thanks for welcome. The reason I started this thread was after doing a search for MAVIC AIR PROPS no information about 3rd party props showed. Also this drone has only been available to the general public for less than a month. There is info about about the folding props for the MAVIC but not about the non folding MAVIC AIR props.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3