DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Replacing a Pro

Phil R

Reactions
I recently lost my Pro - Hit a wire and dropped into a river.
At this point, is DJI still selling the drone bodies? According to the website, they are out of stock - I'm waiting on a response from them. I know the product line has moved on and the batteries and props are differntly on the new models.
Curious what some advice would be if the Pro's are not available - A Platinum? I think they still use the older style batteries but the props are different?
Thanks

there are plenty of used mavic pros about and it is still possible to get the odd new one and of course the MPP is still avaiable and there are some good deals around if you have a lot of spare props ,batteries and accessories then the MPP would be the best way to go as they use the same batteries and other stuff and you have the benefit of the slightly improved flight time also the original props will fit although they might be slightly noisy compared to the new props they will work, it really boils down to how much you want to spend at the end of the day hope this helps

At this point, is DJI still selling the drone bodies?
They are out of stock in the DJI Store, but you can buy one from B&H here:

For $31 more, you can get a new Mavic Pro with a remote controller and battery charger here on Amazon. If you sell the remote controller and battery charger, you'll make that $31 back (and then some).

Lots of other Mavic Pros are available here:
Buy A DJI Mavic (Deals Updated Daily)

Thanks guys - Very Helpful.
I assume the MPP is fully compatible with the MP controller etc...
DJI has some refurbished MPP's at pretty attractive pricing - Need to check with them on what kind of warranty comes with the refurbished units.

DJI refurbished units have the same warranty as new. I own two of them

I recently lost my Pro - Hit a wire and dropped into a river.
At this point, is DJI still selling the drone bodies? According to the website, they are out of stock - I'm waiting on a response from them. I know the product line has moved on and the batteries and props are differntly on the new models.
Curious what some advice would be if the Pro's are not available - A Platinum? I think they still use the older style batteries but the props are different?
Thanks
Bro, there are a thousand websites, online Hobby Stores that sell every single piece you would need for your drone... Just google "Parts for Mavic Pro", not being a smart alec either but just because DJI's online store doesn't have them others will have them...Try Amazon as well!

- Heres' a couple for ya- Good Luck

-http://www.helipal.com/multi-rotors_spare-parts-dji_dji-mavic-pro.html
-https://www.rotorlogic.com/mavic-pro-parts/?sort=featured&page=2

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlaut