DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Republic of Georgia, Caucasus

zurabg

Reactions
Hello,

Located in Tbilisi, Georgia. If Mavic pilots are around, would like to know.

Hello,

Located in Tbilisi, Georgia. If Mavic pilots are around, would like to know.
Hi, I live in Tbilisi and have ordered a Mavic Pro which will be delivered by the end of this month.
Do you know if we have to pay for customs on this product? Even if we are bringing it to Georgia just as a transit and eventually it will depart Georgia?

planning to go there in March first week , will the snow still be there? is it okay to fly there or there are some laws there as well?

Yes March still winter there with snow over 800m
I was in tabakhmela west tbilisi and i got snow til lat march and also 1,5 m snow
so enjoy borjomi water, trutshela Christmas candy, and snow place in the north hills near ratcha.

Have fun ands the food is great also its the craddle of wine so get the oldest place of the wine making place

Hey Clark, thank you for reply, I've bought Mavic 4 days ago, so I need some time to be loved ))) anyway if you will be in Georgia just message me I know some beautiful places to fly))

Cheers
sure we will be back there for sure.. I will be waiting for your video footage's as well.. enjoy!

Gamarjoba Vanius
dzan kai Mavic pro magram khinkali da gwino es pirveli da
საქართველო

Reactions: Vanius
Thinking of taking a trip there from the US. Any problems bringing my Mavic into the country?

Hi Zurabg, I'm a Canadian Mavic flyer, going to be in Georgia for a few weeks soon, will be in Tblisi for a couple days in the beginning, then a few more days before leaving. Do you have any suggestions for locations? I want to make sure that my flights don't upset anyone, or break any local laws. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.

Any Mavic pilots available in Tbilisi to have a meet up and fly together on some beautiful spots?

Hi there

Well there must be some Mavic pilots but actually I'm in Luxembourg and will maybe pass by in the summer time.
There are so many nice spots from the black sea true de mountain of the Racha with there famous wine Khuanchkara..." I love it" over Tibilisi and Borjomi with there cure natural sparkling water and large forest around and of course one of the main places to go in Kakheti with the largest wine yard and the town of love....

Missing all that and the very nice people over there with the Tamada and there famous dishes and wine and Chacha....

Hope to see you over there.

Kind regards

Hey Clark, thank you for reply, I've bought Mavic 4 days ago, so I need some time to be loved ))) anyway if you will be in Georgia just message me I know some beautiful places to fly))

Cheers
Hi Vanius, how are you? Are you enjoying Mavic Pro?

Hi there

Well there must be some Mavic pilots but actually I'm in Luxembourg and will maybe pass by in the summer time.
There are so many nice spots from the black sea true de mountain of the Racha with there famous wine Khuanchkara..." I love it" over Tibilisi and Borjomi with there cure natural sparkling water and large forest around and of course one of the main places to go in Kakheti with the largest wine yard and the town of love....

Missing all that and the very nice people over there with the Tamada and there famous dishes and wine and Chacha....

Hope to see you over there.

Kind regards

Hi Kellimtai,
Thanks for appreciating Georgia. I know they are lovely people. I'm a foreigner, who came for work initially about 10 years ago and then settled down here in Tbilisi.

Hope to see you sometime on your next visit.

Kind regards,
Inayat

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtle27mike