DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

rleiman

Reactions
I installed TestFlight but it shows I don't have any apps to test. I tried to join and I sent several requests through Beta - Litchi but they never reply to my requests. I'm enclosing proof that I have purchased Litchi for IOS. I'm hoping someone can send me a link to join the Beta programme so I can do waypoints for my Mavic Air 2.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Litchi for IOS.jpeg
    Litchi for IOS.jpeg
    265.5 KB · Views: 13
It will absolutely not give your MA2 waypoints. They barely put in virtual sticks for the MM1, and that's the last beta from a long time ago. Litchi has always been great in the past, but he doesn't seem to be keeping it up anymore. Look into dronelink, it can do those virtual stick waypoints. But it costs and he just went up on the price, while simultaneously removing features from the base plan. Good luck either way.

It will absolutely not give your MA2 waypoints. They barely put in virtual sticks for the MM1, and that's the last beta from a long time ago. Litchi has always been great in the past, but he doesn't seem to be keeping it up anymore. Look into dronelink, it can do those virtual stick waypoints. But it costs and he just went up on the price, while simultaneously removing features from the base plan. Good luck either way.
Even if it only connects to my drone and I can take photos with it, I will be happy. Do you have a link or redeem code I can try?

The last video I saw with the MA2 and waypoints was here:

Thanks.

Litchi Beta most certainly does support Waypoints on the MA2 (via the virtual sticks method).

Do you know if with the android beta you can use Litchi with the mini 2? Because getting the iOS beta is practically impossible. I sent them 2 emails so far this week and they replied that the team was getting with my request, but nothing.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom