DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

resize photo

Not sure if this is what you are after but here goes. If you transfer it to a phone or tablet/pc then you can enlarge there. If doing it from the app, then adjust it on your screen until you get it like you want and then screenshot it. Sorry that i don't fully understand what you are trying to do but i hope this helps!

Thanks for your input, I don't know what to do after I transfer it to my pc and enlarge it, how do I save the enlarged picture.

If you're looking for "interpolation" to a higher resolution you will need some sort of program or app that can do that.

However, if you're looking to make a MA2 image "larger" I would assume that it would be for print purposes. GOOD Professional labs have their own interpolation software that you and I could never afford. I've seen some very impressive prints made from 75kb files. I've had some really detailed, 30" x 40" prints made that came from my old Canon 6mp camera and have a gorgeous 20" x 30" print haning in my living room made from my 2.75mp Nikon camera in 2001.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme