DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Resolve Learning curve

Dingdong

Reactions
Importing clips for the first time and get this message. Are my original clips a higher frame rate than Resolve project pool can handle?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    11.9 KB · Views: 47
It is only die to carrying frame rates. In your project setting just make sure the frame rates match those you shot the footage in

Reactions: Dingdong
Importing clips for the first time and get this message. Are my original clips a higher frame rate than Resolve project pool can handle?
No it just means your footage was shot at a different frame rate then your timeline.

Typically you want your timeline to be equal to the lowest frame rate of the footage you want to use. So if you have 60fps clips and 30fps clips you want your timeline to be 30FPS.

There are notable exceptions, however. Say you shot everything in 120fps then you want your timeline to be what you want your export frame rate to be

Reactions: Dingdong
So my frame rate setting on the device I shot it on, is the frame rate I need to match in Resolve? Where in Resolve to I see all frame rates both of my raw clips and the timeline frame rates that they are going into?

So my frame rate setting on the device I shot it on, is the frame rate I need to match in Resolve? Where in Resolve to I see all frame rates both of my raw clips and the timeline frame rates that they are going into?
Start at 2:40

Reactions: Moet4u
You need to manually right-click on the Timeline and pick settings. There you can change to custom and select the 4K video option.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots