DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Restore factory defaults question

mlaczek

Reactions
hi guys,

i'm just thinking, maybe i have to do to restore factory defaults because my inconsistent firmware found "problem". but i don't know, what does exactly the restore factory defaults in the assistant 2. can somebody telling me this? i was seeking on the forum, but i didn't found answer exactly. it is changing the firmware to the factory firmware too? have i calibrate everithing after this method (for example IMU calibrating)?

thank's for reading my question!

hi guys,

i'm just thinking, maybe i have to do to restore factory defaults because my inconsistent firmware found "problem". but i don't know, what does exactly the restore factory defaults in the assistant 2. can somebody telling me this? i was seeking on the forum, but i didn't found answer exactly. it is changing the firmware to the factory firmware too? have i calibrate everithing after this method (for example IMU calibrating)?

thank's for reading my question!

hi mlaczek,

i found some information for you on the internet. restore factory defaults is rolling back your mavic FW to the first FW. i'm not shure, after the reset you have to recalibrate the IMU, but if the system ask it, you have to do.

i hope, this information will help for you!

hi mlaczek,

i found some information for you on the internet. restore factory defaults is rolling back your mavic FW to the first FW. i'm not shure, after the reset you have to recalibrate the IMU, but if the system ask it, you have to do.

i hope, this information will help for you!

ahhhaaaa... thank you mlaczek! yes, this information is will help me. you are great! and thank's again!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AASHIANAPC