DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Restoring videos to cache

nyknba

Reactions
If I cleared the cache is there a way to handpick which videos can get added back on so I can create a video using the dji go editor?

So there’s no way to use the dji with old videos? What if I took a clip 6 months ago and it wasn’t in the cache? I can never use the dji editor to create a video with that clip?

IF you either copied or moved it to the MSD card on your device, it would always be there for you to "play with".
You should always move/copy your vids and images from the DJI directory to a folder on the SD card in your device.
Remember, these are "low res" images and vids. The true Hi Res stuff is on the card in the AC. You should always move/copy them to someplace safe, like on your home pc/hard drive.

The files are on my memory card. What I’m asking is if I don’t have them in the cache anymore, can I still use the dji editor somehow to create short edited videos? In other words can it be moved back to the phone so I can use the app to use dji editor or is there a desktop version of dji editor to create the videos?

Reactions: kiltoom
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun