DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Retired with new hobby!

tgjmtaylor

Reactions
After flying RC planes and plastering cameras all over them to get aerial shots and video I have taken the plunge into a Mavic 2 Zoom. It's a great looking addition to my collection but even more so it's fun to fly. All 19 minutes so far! I'm in Minnesota and winter seems to have come early this year but I still plan on getting out on some of the better weather days. Looking forward to learning all I can from the MavicPilots forum and getting some great shots in the future. 15420563156403643019146970316108.jpg

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: WAXMAN
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new M2Z, Fly safe and have fun!

After flying RC planes and plastering cameras all over them to get aerial shots and video I have taken the plunge into a Mavic 2 Zoom. It's a great looking addition to my collection but even more so it's fun to fly. All 19 minutes so far! I'm in Minnesota and winter seems to have come early this year but I still plan on getting out on some of the better weather days. Looking forward to learning all I can from the MavicPilots forum and getting some great shots in the future. View attachment 53144
Howdy from Wyoming @tgjmtaylor , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Did you fly your fixed wing planes from an AMA field? If so, did you have to stay within the field...so to speak

Did you fly your fixed wing planes from an AMA field? If so, did you have to stay within the field...so to speak
Didn't fly at the field. Seemed very restrictive as well as the need to spend the entire morning taking turns. Wasn't really looking for a club atmosphere. I live on a 90 acre park that is perfectly level with grass that is mowed weekly. It allows me the opportunity to walk out the back door and fly within minutes. Grab a couple of batteries and go!

Reactions: Drone on
Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.
Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minicopters