DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Return to home won't turn off.

Reactions
Hey guys,

Wondering if anyone can help me, it's doing my head In. Normal start up of drone, calibrate everything works well, until the second I take off. All it wants to do is land. I cancel it, it comes straight back on. Continues beeping. Just wants to land, all the time.

Any idea's?

Can we take a look at one of your TXT flight logs? If so, please upload one here and post a link back here.

Reactions: Factory surfboards
How exactly are you taking off?
What happens when you take off manually?
Were you ever able to take off successfully?

either auto take off or the diagonal control method, iv been able to go about 30m, slowly not full speed as it continuously beeps and as soon as i stop going up, it just says returning home. also the forward vision system status light always goes red, 30 meters high, a meter high, doesn't matter. there has been 1 time it stayed normal for about 10 seconds, had great flight speed going up, then it just said returning home, fvs turning red again also.

just makes it confusing because i can have a mate fly his perfectly and then turn his off, ill start mine, and this happens.

Hey guys,

Wondering if anyone can help me, it's doing my head In. Normal start up of drone, calibrate everything works well, until the second I take off. All it wants to do is land. I cancel it, it comes straight back on. Continues beeping. Just wants to land, all the time.

Any idea's?
Turn you RC on and press the RTH button on the top left. Does it make a beep?

just then i went outside, turned rc on, then drone, then go into app, calibrated, everything good to go, diagonal down to take off, goes up half a meter, instantly says landing and goes back to the ground unless i cancel or pause, then will just do it again after i cancel it. repeat process.

just then i went outside, turned rc on, then drone, then go into app, calibrated, everything good to go, diagonal down to take off, goes up half a meter, instantly says landing and goes back to the ground unless i cancel or pause, then will just do it again after i cancel it. repeat process.
How weird. I could swear you were suffering from a jammed button.

I've read several cases like this that turned out to be a jammed or defective button.

Controller off - Squirt a shot of alcohol on the button, press it in and out multiple times, then blow it out good with canned air. It works great for stick buttons.
Alcohol pretty much frees up most things o_O Lol

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803