Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Returning member

HALdrone_1

Reactions
Site
alejandrolalinde.net
Hello to all!

Returning member here after selling my original mavic drone and recently picking up the new mavic air 2s.

I am an LA based cinematographer and wanted to rejoin the ranks and learn more from others regarding my new mavic air 2s.
From research it is almost if not better than the mavic 2 pro amd wanted to get feedback from others to tips, tricks, and even problems you may be having with this new addition to the DJI family. Love to hear from anyone interested in chatting. Cheers!

Welcome BACK to the industry :)

Welcome back to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Greetings and welcome back!

Hello to all!

Returning member here after selling my original mavic drone and recently picking up the new mavic air 2s.

I am an LA based cinematographer and wanted to rejoin the ranks and learn more from others regarding my new mavic air 2s.
From research it is almost if not better than the mavic 2 pro amd wanted to get feedback from others to tips, tricks, and even problems you may be having with this new addition to the DJI family. Love to hear from anyone interested in chatting. Cheers!
Hello to all!

Welcome back to the forum!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlafica