DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

revisit to Watkins Glen New York

cheezstake

Reactions
Finally managed to make it back and hike the gorge trail, if anyone hasn't been and was thinking about going, it is well worth the trip. Make sure to get there early to avoid the crowds. all the drone shots are from my original mavic (2017), and the shots on the trail are from my gh5. Its a state park so you aren't allowed to fly in it, which was something i didn't realize at the time in 2017, opps... didn't make that mistake in 2019 though.

Finally managed to make it back and hike the gorge trail, if anyone hasn't been and was thinking about going, it is well worth the trip. Make sure to get there early to avoid the crowds. all the drone shots are from my original mavic (2017), and the shots on the trail are from my gh5. Its a state park so you aren't allowed to fly in it, which was something i didn't realize at the time in 2017, opps... didn't make that mistake in 2019 though.

Excellent video! I've hiked there and photography is challenging because of the various light conditions.

Gorgeous location! I’d have been concerned about the water getting into the drone, but that makes for those unique shots. No risk, no reward.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580