DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Rhine Falls, Switzerland

How good was that! What a unique lookout and access.....the flow looked sped up but I don't think it was in watching people descend the lookout. You captures the feel of the occasion...well done.
Safe flying mate ....from Down Under.

Reactions: LukiDrone
Enjoy some footage of the largest waterfall in Central Europe: The Rhine Falls in Switzerland.

It is nice footage but there is too much CYAN. You need to warm up the color balance with the slider. Everything is BLUE- including the island, the trees, etc.

How good was that! What a unique lookout and access.....the flow looked sped up but I don't think it was in watching people descend the lookout. You captures the feel of the occasion...well done.
Safe flying mate ....from Down Under.
Thanks for your feedback. The shot after the bridge was sped up. All other footage were slowed down or left at original speed.

Thanks for your
It is nice footage but there is too much CYAN. You need to warm up the color balance with the slider. Everything is BLUE- including the island, the trees, etc.
True! Thanks for your feedback. I'm working with an outdated Adobe Premiere Elements version. It does allow me to use the cyan slider but it still looks weird, no matter what I do. Guess I would need to upgrade my software in order to fix this issue...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest