DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Right control stick issue

prestonrich

Reactions
Using stick orientation mode 2 on my MA2, my right control stick will no longer work to make drone movements to the right or left. It does work, however, on forward and backward. Can I re-enable left/right action somehow or does this sound like a DJI repair issue?

Using stick orientation mode 2 on my MA2, my right control stick will no longer work to make drone movements to the right or left. It does work, however, on forward and backward. Can I re-enable left/right action somehow or does this sound like a DJI repair issue?

There's a new "safety" feature. You can turn it off under settings on the safety tab.

Hiflyer201 actually wrote this after it happened to me:
The problem is that it is on the screen as well. Its on the left side in the center. If it's green its on and white if it's off.
If you just look at the app when it's disconnected the icon is red. It would be very easy to accidently touch.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580