DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RISE Vusion Extreme FPV Racing Quad 200mW

familyman5821

Reactions
Hi

I have the new DJI racing googles and am looking at the RISE Vusion Extreme FPV Racing Quad 200mW. Would this be compatible with the goggles and if so, would I need to purchase an antenna and set that up. Any help would sure be appreciated as I'm very new at this. Please pardon my spelling error in the title
Thank you

Jeff

Last edited:
The quad you mention uses a 5.8 Gigahertz frequency to transmit and receive.

DJI Goggles use a proprietary system for transmit and receive named Occusync. Occusyn only works with DJI drones that make use of the technology like the Mavic Pro.
As such the DJI goggles are meant to work only with DJI products.

Thats the way DJI stays the drone leader in personal and prosumer drone sales.

The quad you mention uses a 5.8 Gigahertz frequency to transmit and receive.

DJI Goggles use a proprietary system for transmit and receive named Occusync. Occusyn only works with DJI drones that make use of the technology like the Mavic Pro.
As such the DJI goggles are meant to work only with DJI products.

Thats the way DJI stays the drone leader in personal and prosumer drone sales.

I thought there was an option with the racing goggles that allows you to connect a camera/transmitter to ANY drone for use with the goggles....

From the DJI website

DJI Goggles deliver FPV video with ultimate speed, stability, and clarity. The OcuSync Video Transmission Module offers 2.4 and 5.8 GHz dual-band digital video transmission with latency as low as 50 ms and a maximum control range of up to 7 km.1 Equipped with an array of powerful features, such as 1280×960 HD transmission,3 and automatic Frequency-Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) transmission, this module is compatible with a variety of multi-rotor and fixed-wing aircraft. Packed with advanced tech and features, as well as external modules to suit a variety of setups, DJI Goggles RE achieve immersive drone racing that is unparalleled.

Hi

I have the new DJI racing googles and am looking at the RISE Vusion Extreme FPV Racing Quad 200mW. Would this be compatible with the goggles and if so, would I need to purchase an antenna and set that up. Any help would sure be appreciated as I'm very new at this. Please pardon my spelling error in the title
Thank you

Jeff
The above posts may be confusing so here's the correct answer from someone who owns them. You can view the transmission of your racer on the goggles by tuning to the drone's frequencies. The goggles support 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz both digitally and analog

Nope it is not. But almost nobody uses 2.4 analog anymore anyway.
This. I thought I saw a 2.4 GHz option in there somewhere, but I guess I was mistaken. Anyways, your quad doesn't use 2.4 so it's not an issue.

This. I thought I saw a 2.4 GHz option in there somewhere, but I guess I was mistaken. Anyways, your quad doesn't use 2.4 so it's not an issue.

You could see it in the spec where they write about but it goes for digital mode not analog

Yes it will work. I use my RE with my Tiny Whoop and they work great. So yes you can connect them to analog transmitters. And they work great. My Fat Sharks are getting sold due to this. I love my new goggles.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom