DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Roanoke Virginia

drf24

Reactions
Hello, just joined a few moments ago. I have been flying drones for about 3 or 4 years now. Mostly build mine from scratch or from frame kits. Just found a good deal on a Mavic that was written off by the previous owner after it went into the river while it was in the back of his car. Look forward to sharing my experiences in the repair of the drone and hopefully soon flying it!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Welcome, there are a couple others from Roanoke/Salem and SML area. I am up in the Lynchburg area.

Hello, just joined a few moments ago. I have been flying drones for about 3 or 4 years now. Mostly build mine from scratch or from frame kits. Just found a good deal on a Mavic that was written off by the previous owner after it went into the river while it was in the back of his car. Look forward to sharing my experiences in the repair of the drone and hopefully soon flying it!
Howdy from Wyoming drf24, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Good morning. New to the forum and to the drone community. Finally a break in the weather. Can’t wait to get back in the air.

I’ve been preparing for my 107 but having trouble finding a “local” testing site. Liberty and Roanoke said they weren’t up and running yet and can’t seem to get in touch with the Blacksburg site. Recommendations?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

I’ve been preparing for my 107 but having trouble finding a “local” testing site. Liberty and Roanoke said they weren’t up and running yet and can’t seem to get in touch with the Blacksburg site. Recommendations?
You can find a list of testing centers here.

Hello! I know this thread is a year old now, but I just recently became a member here. I was searching for posts from people in my area when I came across yours. I'm from just south of you in Franklin County, on Philpott Lake. I look forward to interacting with you on the forums.

Hello! I know this thread is a year old now, but I just recently became a member here. I was searching for posts from people in my area when I came across yours. I'm from just south of you in Franklin County, on Philpott Lake. I look forward to interacting with you on the forums.
Try in this section .Regional Meet-Ups & Local Flyers

Reactions: Bunny Too
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamoke