DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Rookie from The Netherlands

Gebo

Reactions
Hello everyone,
a few days ago I signed up for this interesting forum and posted several messages. Introducing yourself is so neat, so now and here.
My name is Stephan, I live in the northern part of the Netherlands. Since the beginning of this year I have purchased my first Drone, the Visuo xs812, and with it flown many hours and put videos on my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/obeg51
With the appearance of the Mavic Mini, I hope to further enhance my experiences. Greetings, Stephan

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Stephan,
Nice work, nice city! My great grandparents (not sure if it was the Zuidema’s or Steensma’s), were from Groningen. Now I know what it looks like today. I spent a few days in Amsterdam last August, and loved it. I did not bring my Mavic 2, however.
Thank you for sharing.

Reactions: Gebo
Hello everyone,
a few days ago I signed up for this interesting forum and posted several messages. Introducing yourself is so neat, so now and here.
My name is Stephan, I live in the northern part of the Netherlands. Since the beginning of this year I have purchased my first Drone, the Visuo xs812, and with it flown many hours and put videos on my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/obeg51
With the appearance of the Mavic Mini, I hope to further enhance my experiences. Greetings, Stephan
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, fly safe and have fun!

Stephan; Welcome from Chicago the Windy City. Been to the Netherlands many years ago on a cruise and bus tour throughout the area. Did not have a drone back then. Very
scenic areas, hope to come back again with a drone. Mavic Pilots forum, is very useful to help you gain more knowledge and confidence when flying your sky cam. When issues come up, Mavic Help and Mavic Tips are very useful, and time saving when doing research. Glad you joined us, very informed group of pilots here. Fly Safe and Happy Hovering, Have Fun.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3