DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Rookie Help- Resolved

GoEmaw81

Reactions
Just got my Mavic this afternoon. Haven't even flown it yet as I'm waiting for the batteries to charge and I'm updating the firmware. I did put the battery in after getting some charge so that I could update the firmware. Everything looked good to go except that I wasn't getting any picture, it was just black. The front sensors were clearly working as though showed up on my screen but no image. And yes I have removed both the gimbal clamp and cover. Am I missing something?

I would really be patient and start from scratch when the battery is full. You definitely want to read through some of your screens before you begin flying. There could be a simple explanation for this. Even if you were an experienced flyer it wouldn't hurt to check out a few YouTube channels to get you up and running faster and safer. The last thing you want is to lose it on its maiden voyage.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Ive had mine for 4 days now and have not clown it yet. I wanted to make sure i knew everything I could first and went thru all the menu options. I'm ready now but it's too windy out for me to be comfortable.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54