DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Rth error plz help

MAJDELARB

Reactions
Hello
How to fix this error?
After I calibrate the compass and fly the drone away when I press the RTH bottom it’s landing at its point without returning to home.
What to do??

If it's within 20 meters from home, it will just land. Suggest to try again further away.

Another possibility is that the home point has not yet been recorded before taking off. Make sure that the "the home point has been recorded" message is seen before flying away.

Reactions: Capt KO
Hello
How to fix this error?
After I calibrate the compass and fly the drone away when I press the RTH bottom it’s landing at its point without returning to home.
What to do??
Just a guess, but perhaps this from the bottom of p13 in the manual might have a clue for you?
Particularly the last line?

RTH Procedure
1. The Home Point is recorded.
2. RTH is triggered.
3. If the altitude is lower than 20 m, the aircraft ascends to the RTH altitude or 20 m, and then adjusts its orientation.
If the altitude is higher than 20 m, the aircraft adjusts its orientation immediately.
4.a. If the aircraft is further than 20 m from the Home Point when the RTH procedure begins, it ascends to the preset RTH altitude and flies to the Home Point at a speed of 8 m/s.
If the current altitude is higher than the RTH altitude, the aircraft flies to the Home Point at the current altitude.
b. If the aircraft is less than 20 m from the Home Point when the RTH procedure begins, it lands immediately.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242