DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RTH issues?

jjckflsh

Reactions
While practicing RTH procedures, I noticed that my Mavic was shaking as it proceeded to the the RTH point. It seemed as though it was had conflicting control inputs. I did this several times and each time this was occurring. The flight plan portion and RTH home logic worked correctly as far as altitudes and flight path considerations. I also noticed that shaking stopped when the Mavic was over its landing point and started the final descent the shaking stopped. Does anybody have any thoughts to as what may be happening?

Thanks,

Jack

Can you explan shaking a little more specific or provide
a video clip of it .

Reactions: Thomas B
Might as well post up the flight log(s) as they might shed some light.

Or go here for TXT data, follow instructions and post a link up to the report.

DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help

The DAT could be handy if it might be a motor issue,, you can find that in the sub folder where the TXT logs are, or just chase that later if the folk looking at it say it'd help.

Reactions: Thomas B
I have the same problem with mine, it’s shaking like it rabbit and you can hear on the sound it’s going to vary unnormal. I have re-flashed the firmware and controller and it still had problem. I have even changed all the props without any luck, when I fly it manually there is no problem at all so I guess it’s something in the system

About RTH, this is the answer from DJI

For the issue with your process of RTH process, we are very sorry for any
inconvenience caused. When the RTH function is enabled, the Mavic 2 Enterprise
Dual aircraft has to process much more data information than usual. Additionally,
it may be afected by the environment or other factors during its flight back to the
home point. As a result, the aircraft shakes around the pitch axis, but this issue
will not afect the normal performance of the aircraft, so please feel free to fly your
aircraft.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minicopters