DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RTH when signal is loss - Litchi

jonapap

Reactions
I just got my mavic last week. I have Android and I was looking into buying litchi. I have read a few persons saying their drone flew away while using this app and they lost the drone. I know most of these is user error, but it made me wonder : Is there an option to return to home when the signal is loss when doing a mission in the litchi app?

No.

In other words, do I have to calculate a mission well for the drone to return to the starting point? I know he continues to fly if he misses the signal, but if I want to cancel the mission?

In other words, do I have to calculate a mission well for the drone to return to the starting point? I know he continues to fly if he misses the signal, but if I want to cancel the mission?

You can easily cancel a Litchi mission by switching to Sport mode or tapping the pause button (if you still have a signal). Without a signal, obviously you can't cancel it. It will either then continue the mission until the mission is finished or it hits the low battery calculation (set in the DJI Go app) and RTH.

Your best bet is to always start and end your mission near your current position, both for control and for the ability of Litchi to calculate/show the total mission time (to ensure you have enough battery to accomplish the mission).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maviclake