DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ruins of 9th Spanish Castle

Awesome video, awesome castle design. Unless all that surrounding land used to be covered in forest, nobody was going to sneak up on it.
I would have loved seeing views from the inside of the castle and the keep.
Thanks

Reactions: eutx9795
I really enjoyed this video! Where is this castle located? The terrain appears to be in South Central Spain. Back in the early 60s while in the USAF I was based in Spain and used to fly all around Spain looking for old castles that I'd drive to later on to explore on foot but I've never seen this one. Now I wish that I had a drone back then. Nicely done!

Awesome video, awesome castle design. Unless all that surrounding land used to be covered in forest, nobody was going to sneak up on it.
I would have loved seeing views from the inside of the castle and the keep.
Thanks

Yes, the castle is perfectly located to dominated all the area
I doubt there has been forest and castle at the same time, that land is very arid

Thanks

I really enjoyed this video! Where is this castle located? The terrain appears to be in South Central Spain. Back in the early 60s while in the USAF I was based in Spain and used to fly all around Spain looking for old castles that I'd drive to later on to explore on foot but I've never seen this one. Now I wish that I had a drone back then. Nicely done!

The castle is located in the center of Spain
Which one was your base, Torrejón or Rota?
You still have time to pick up your drone and come to Spain to record castles

Thanks

I'd love to but I haven't been back to Spain since 1999 and don't see me returning. I'm amazed that I missed seeing that castle in Toledo. I've been in Toledo at least 30 times in the 4 years that I was based at Torrejon but have never seen that Castle. I was based at Torrejon but used that as my center of operations flying all over Europe, Africa, and Asia.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost