DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Running a Mavic pro out

Phxbird57

Reactions
The video is ok mostly showing the telemetry of the flight. and almost running out of juice. the DJI go 4 app was showing 0% for the last 1000ft. On here that 1% hung in there for almost 1/2 miles. The camera turned off at 10% I did not notice it. so the last 2 minutes are edited in from a different flight. Please enjoy the music from The Sahnas Brother. https://theguitarbrothers.com/home

Last edited:
Loved the video!

was there any pucker factor towards the end? ?

how did you keep it flying at 1% battery?

I did have to seat down for a while. It was a little hard controlling it from 10% down. I had one of my spotters watching the drone come in. I was glued to the telemetry. I did not want to look up . Even knowing it was close. After it landed I started laughing, because the app shown 0% for the last 1000 ft.

Did you do a "cut and splice" @ 20:23 ? All of a sudden the large building in the rear center appears further away and there are more irrigation ditches crossing the view.

Did you do a "cut and splice" @ 20:23 ? All of a sudden the large building in the rear center appears further away and there are more irrigation ditches crossing the view.
hello Yes I did. The camera turned off not sure why ( low voltage). I've had that happen before.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3