DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Running into an Old Flame from High School, wearing White DJI Goggles in the Park (>P.P)>!___ !<(`.`<)

MavicFT1P

Reactions
*Think insane first ongoing high school crush. Casual 'hey', Glad she even knows your name, time spent close once..as science partners, but basically totally unrequited, girl next door, type Girl.

- Dum ditty Dum, IFlying my Drone with DJi Goggles. Possibly looking like a bum, cuz i skipped shave shower and shampoo to catch the sunrise. Who is going to notice*

- "David, right?" "Is that you?

How many Days is recommended to feel awkward after having this happen?

That's funny. I'm glad I don't have that problem! I guess moving from Florida to Montana was a good choice! I only see 1 person from my past, an Army buddy who lives in Spokane, Wa. He still stops by out of the blue, even living hours away from me, no call, just shows up. I can't blame the guy, we spent years together overseas and a decade in the same group.

Take a shower, that awkward feeling will wash away! Take care.

Jeff

Reactions: MavicFT1P
zero days. Be glad she remembered your name. heck I would ask her out. Now that I'm older I could give a crap about what other people think. Unless you stay friends. high school people are meaningless. I still talk to the same three people today that I did in high school.

I did run into my high school crush at the 20 year reunion. Surprisingly she was still dropdead gorgeous and now... also wealthy. But in the grand scheme of things I am doing pretty well in comparison to most everyone else. But even if I wasn't it wouldn't matter because I don't interact with most of them anyway.

Reactions: MavicFT1P
Zero days. I'm a zero 4orks given guy anyway.

Reactions: Jeffm912
Zero days. I'm a zero 4orks given guy anyway.

hehe I like to think I am too believe, but everynow and then the really real world slaps me and
I get a 'smoke em if you get em' state of mind.
She probably has all the hangups i do and more, but none of that showed...

It's almost in the am, so I will go with zero days and a reset.

What that song about a new day in the morning? ;)
thx 4 comment flyers

Reactions: Chip and Jeffm912
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929