DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SAD Having to sell my Mavic air

braz

Reactions
Been diagnosed with the big C this year so finding it hard to get out with the air, to make thing worse i did use it in my garden when grandsons visit but airport restrictions have come into force as i live 3 miles from Manchester Airport only used it 4 time and just getting the hang of it.

• Sad
Reactions: Gorm and Hauptmann
sorry to hear your news, keep positive and give all your attention to beating it, you can always get flying again when you have.

Hang in there, keep flying.

Sorry to hear about your diagnosis Braz, but chin up, you can beat old man C with the proper treatment. I have a MA too and at 60, I enjoy flying it as often as I can. I live in South India on the foothills of the Nilgiris Mountains. I have attached a pic of the "Sleeping Lady" as taken from my balcony at sunset. Get well soon and visit me in India, we can do some flying in the forest and do some elephant spotting. Take Care, God Bless !

Attachments

• Sleeping Lady.jpg
    Sleeping Lady.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 43
Reactions: old man mavic
Been diagnosed with the big C this year so finding it hard to get out with the air, to make thing worse i did use it in my garden when grandsons visit but airport restrictions have come into force as i live 3 miles from Manchester Airport only used it 4 time and just getting the hang of it.
Sad news, indeed. Praying for you?

I would say keep the MA, may help keep your spirits up.

Unless you're under a runway glideslope, you should still be able to fly at your house. Just check the FAA facilities map whose grids have since been incorporated into LAANC capable apps.

I hope you beat that monster.

Just like to thank all the members on here who has sent me messages of support and advice and thoughts , but the mavic air went today on e-bay, need the cash as having radiotherapy every day for six weeks but will still be viewing these forums till i manage to get another drone. cheers Brian.

Sorry to hear the terrible news, but you can fight it and always get another drone. Your health matters most, get well my friend and stay strong. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. - Godspeed!

Reactions: razoraerial
Sorry about your diagnosis, but stay positive, that will help your healing.

Assuming you flew with a tablet or phone of some sort try to grab a simulator app. Using that will pass the time and keep your skill level up so when you return to active flight you won’t be rusty.

Jake

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser