DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Saga of Wolf Creek Falls / Original Footage Recovered

Good story, nice footage, both the original and the salvage operation. Glad you could salvage her. Do you think Care Refresh would.....hmmmm

Here is the link:
An amazing thing happened on October 8th. 2020 that all drone pilots need to see. Never give up on finding a lost drone. I found my M2P that had been resting in 25ft. deep water for 8 months . Click the link above to see what it was and how I recovered it.
Yes, there are some beautiful sights here in Oregon worth capturing drone footage of.

Reactions: Bobvt
Good story, nice footage, both the original and the salvage operation. Glad you could salvage her. Do you think Care Refresh would.....hmmmm
I think that DJI would be impressed as to how well the drone held up after a 85 ft. fall into 25 ft. of water and then being chewed on by crawfish for 8 months.

I think that DJI would be impressed as to how well the drone held up after a 85 ft. fall into 25 ft. of water and then being chewed on by crawfish for 8 months.
Actually, I was surprised it looked as good as it did too. The submersible you used, interesting looking little gadget. Who makes that?

Oh no, more toys....Just checked it out on Amazon. Cost less than I thought it might.
It seems to work pretty well, but I did have some problems navigating the under water currents. I did burn up the right yaw motor by sucking in some vegetation from the river bottom. Hope I can find parts in time for the next adventure.

Reactions: Barbara
Here is the link:
An amazing thing happened on October 8th. 2020 that all drone pilots need to see. Never give up on finding a lost drone. I found my M2P that had been resting in 25ft. deep water for 8 months . Click the link above to see what it was and how I recovered it.
That is an awesome video my friend. I was on the edge of my chair the entire time while watching. Even held my breath a few times even-though I know the outcome at the end. That is epic. Glad you got your drone back and recovered your lost video.

Reactions: Bobvt
brilliant stuff, lost mine in april going back for another look in a couple of weeks when the leafs have fell off as it must bein the canopy

Great story line and video. For most of us it's not a matter of if we crash but when. Thanks for the rescue adventure.

I can not let this opportunity pass to say thank you for that gripping video. Very impressive and enjoyable.

Great story, as I was watching I kept telling the operator to move the loop back, grab it by the arm. LOL. a beautiful spot great footage. Well done.

Bottom line (no pun intended), what was the cause of the crash? I have an M2P and want to know.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
motiongraphics50