DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Sailing Life

Vernon

Reactions

SAILING AGAIN! Our first week back on the boat and we sail to the South Gili Islands of `Lombok. One of our favourite places down here is Gili Asahan, its a super cute little island with a super tiny village, 2-3 small resorts, some really nice little farms and a really chilled vibe all round. This season Marie will be making 1 video per month for this channel and this is her first one. We sort of share the filming but its her concept and she edited it fully. Please show her some love in the comments below. Enjoy.

Reactions: wind-up and DonF01
SAILING AGAIN! Our first week back on the boat and we sail to the South Gili Islands of `Lombok. One of our favourite places down here is Gili Asahan, its a super cute little island with a super tiny village, 2-3 small resorts, some really nice little farms and a really chilled vibe all round. This season Marie will be making 1 video per month for this channel and this is her first one. We sort of share the filming but its her concept and she edited it fully. Please show her some love in the comments below. Enjoy.
Hi Marie and Vernon,
I have just watched your video in full length and without scrolling and must say, great job. You have talent and the sense for entertaining videos! ?By the way I like your French accent very much, ?. One tiny criticism: At times your commentary is a little bit too low and the music dominates, and one can´t understand you very well!
By the way I like your French accent very much,??
I am happy for you that you can enjoy a carefree life in paradise, keep it up! I look forward to the next video Marie ?

I enjoyed very much your Video! Good luck and stay safe and sound!
Cheers Paul

Reactions: Vernon
Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Reactions: Vernon
Hi Marie and Vernon,
I have just watched your video in full length and without scrolling and must say, great job. You have talent and the sense for entertaining videos! ?By the way I like your French accent very much, ?. One tiny criticism: At times your commentary is a little bit too low and the music dominates, and one can´t understand you very well!
By the way I like your French accent very much,??
I am happy for you that you can enjoy a carefree life in paradise, keep it up! I look forward to the next video Marie ?

I enjoyed very much your Video! Good luck and stay safe and sound!
Cheers Paul
Thanks Paul, Marie will be trying harder to perfect the audio next time. thanks for watching and I hope you'll subscribe to catch the next episode.

Thanks Paul, Marie will be trying harder to perfect the audio next time. thanks for watching and I hope you'll subscribe to catch the next episode.
You´r welcome Vernon ?Marie will surely be able to perfect the vido, no doubt! I already subscribed to your channel some time ago! Happy sailing and video shooting!
cheers Paul

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
motiongraphics50