DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sample Mavic Air 2 Chicago Footage

Some of the shots look really sureal, nice job, not sure what was happening with the Zebra building at the end.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain
Coal

Some of the shots look really sureal, nice job, not sure what was happening with the Zebra building at the end.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain
Coal
I think some kind of moire effect not even sure how you counter that if at all with video. This is still some practice tests working on dialing this in so all footage looks and edits really well. Color grading some was not easy....it really shines if all even lighting but when full Sun and shadows it gets challenging. Thanks for watching. ??

I think some kind of moire effect not even sure how you counter that if at all with video. This is still some practice tests working on dialing this in so all footage looks and edits really well. Color grading some was not easy....it really shines if all even lighting but when full Sun and shadows it gets challenging. Thanks for watching. ??

That building could be a real Gem for you for your Future Videos.

Testing other drones , There Recording setting, shutter speeds all on that one problematic building.

The other things I want to mention is when your close up to that tall building you want to finish your shots , so one way to do that was to Ramp up your speed right up and over the top of that building for a nice close to the next shot..... just some things to consider for your new channel.

Reactions: AtortPhotography
That building could be a real Gem for you for your Future Videos.

Testing other drones , There Recording setting, shutter speeds all on that one problematic building.

The other things I want to mention is when your close up to that tall building you want to finish your shots , so one way to do that was to Ramp up your speed right up and over the top of that building for a nice close to the next shot..... just some things to consider for your new channel.
Thanks man. Yeah I feel pretty confident grading footage because of my color theory/photo editing background, but editing video is still a work in progress and really still figuring it out. Even speed ramping is still challenging to me honestly. Would love to learn more with an expert editor since I'm such a visual learner that way. Thanks for the feedback though it all helps.

Those very nice shots of buildings where you're moving strictly sideways reminded me that it's possible to make a 3D video from such shots by using the same track for both the left and right views but simply offsetting them by a few frames. Those shots would be exceptional for that because of the great range of depths as you pass by the building "canyons."

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S