DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Samsung A50 and samsung tab a working with mavic mini ?

Jay Stiltner

Reactions
I am looking to buy my 1st drone, and I can't find anyone who has the answers I am looking for and was hoping I could find them in here. I have a samsung a50, and a samsung tab a, I want to get the mavic mini but dont know if my phone or tablet will work it, I could really use some help before I put that much cash down for something I want then can't use it if they dont work. And asking dji this question was useless. Thanks for all the help I can get.

I am looking to buy my 1st drone, and I can't find anyone who has the answers I am looking for and was hoping I could find them in here. I have a samsung a50, and a samsung tab a, I want to get the mavic mini but dont know if my phone or tablet will work it, I could really use some help before I put that much cash down for something I want then can't use it if they dont work. And asking dji this question was useless. Thanks for all the help I can get.
Try downloading the app and see if it opens up/loads.
Assume the tablet won't work, at least for now

I have been using a Samsung a50 with no problems whatsoever, my tab a will not work, it's a 2018 and only 32 bit, dji fly is not available in the play store and no way to side load.

Yeah I checked my tab a is 32 bit. And it wouldnt bring it up in app store, but my a 50 did and it will open with it. I can use this until I can get a cheap tablet to use. Thanks for all the help

I have a friend who has a Samsung a50 which works with the Mavic Mini. I unfortunately have the S6 Edge which doesn't! so going out today to get the A51 as the A50 is not available. Happy flying!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929