DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Samsung Galaxy a20 unable to download dji fly

Hummbird

Reactions
i have a samsung galaxy a20 phone how do i download the dji fly app to it. i have tried to download from the dji store and when i click on the download my screen just goes blank. can you help me please im new at this. i also plan to use my fire hd 10 tablet later too and it is also an Android

i have a samsung galaxy a20 phone how do i download the dji fly app to it. i have tried to download from the dji store and when i click on the download my screen just goes blank. can you help me please im new at this. i also plan to use my fire hd 10 tablet later too and it is also an Android
Is that device using a 64 bit CPU and a 64 bit version of Android? Both are required.

i just cant download the fly app for some reason i wish Alan_M would PM me and talk to me a little about this

I just added link to an app that will tell if 64 bit Android in my previous post. If 32 bit Android, DJI Fly app will not work.

See if this app confirms 64 bit for your device.
See where it says app, click that using your a20.

I just downloaded the DJI Fly app from DJI's website. I uploaded the DJI Fly app to my Gdrive. If you would like to try to download it from my Gdrive, use this link. I will leave it up for an hour. I am about out of space, so I will need to delete it after that time.

Last edited:
Reactions: RobertHu and DJayI
It should download it. The problem would only occur when trying to install it if it's not compatible.

ok i just downloaded it to my pc , now what lol im so stupid
Transfer it to your phone's storage in a location you can find, for instance the download folder.
Should be able to run the APK from there.

@Hummbird Makes sure that the a20's USB port has the OTG function. Yes, there is also an app for that, search the Play Store

Last edited:
Reactions: Tufargon

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme