DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0" 32 GB Wifi Android 9.0 Pie Tablet Black (2019)

Mavic Mac

Reactions
Anyone using this with their MA - if so what are the pros or cons ?
HERE it is on Amazon.
Thanks in advance for your reply.

Thanks

Yes yes the tablet works looks great with the extra screen to see allot more video definition. It's great out in bright light with the outdoor mode on. I bought mine at one of our pawn shops locally after seeing it on Amazon. Picked it up for 80 bucks. There is one downside though it has to do with the pie tablets Samsung. It is reported here on Mavick Pilots forum. The only thing it affects is video playback and editing. You will get a black screen or a white screen with no playback. But all fpv functions work perfectly still. I was able to back up to an older version and restore the functionality previous to dji go 4 update ..

Upgrade BROKE VIDEO EDITOR & PLAYBACK on SAMSUNG TABLETS after - v4.3.20 Editor\Video playback WORKed on versions v4.3.20 and Previous. BAD VERSIONS for SAMSUNG TABLETS V. 4.3.24 V. 4.3.25 Please Fix this DJI Black screen on video playback NO editing functions or playback working after 4.3.20 update. Not on Recommended device list (YEAH I KNOW dji wont support non-tested recommended devices) (I know DJI engineers have not TESTED or Validated Samsung Tablets to work with DJI go 4 but this was all working on and before v4.3.24 update.)
Update: v4.3.28 no fix yet

Anyone using this with their MA - if so what are the pros or cons ?
HERE it is on Amazon.
Thanks in advance for your reply.
I’ve got the 10”. Works great. I expect the 8” will fit in the holder. I have to use the extension, but no worries.

I’ve got the 10”. Works great. I expect the 8” will fit in the holder. I have to use the extension, but no worries.
Thank you

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851