DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Samsung note 20 ultra compatabilitie.. does it work with the dji app currently ?

glennster

Reactions
Just wondering if anyones used the note 20 ultra yet with there mavic 2 ? im due an upgrade on a phone and I thought id get a top end phone for once.. does anyone know if it is compatible yet (or does it just work off the android model)?

Reactions: AjEdrones
Just wondering if anyones used the note 20 ultra yet with there mavic 2 ? im due an upgrade on a phone and I thought id get a top end phone for once.. does anyone know if it is compatible yet (or does it just work off the android model)?

I would think anything newer than what is listed to work fine would surely be more powerful than it's predecessor. Android is Android and the new phones (Samsung) are all using 64 bit these days which is the only requirement at present, you certainly won't be held back by Android version on a new phone.. :)

someone confirmed the s20 ultra works and its on the same android version. first time ive had a top end phone so thought id check haha

Note 10+ works fine running Android 10, with the August security patch. I'd imagine the version on the Note 20 Ultra to likely be the same software as running on my Note 10, so you'd likely have zero issues.

Except... fitting the phone on the arms of the controller. The larger Note phones barely fit, just make sure the USB is fully seated before take off. Mine came loose a couple times, nerve wracking, but easy to resolve.

Note 10+ works fine running Android 10, with the August security patch. I'd imagine the version on the Note 20 Ultra to likely be the same software as running on my Note 10, so you'd likely have zero issues.

Except... fitting the phone on the arms of the controller. The larger Note phones barely fit, just make sure the USB is fully seated before take off. Mine came loose a couple times, nerve wracking, but easy to resolve.

Might want to look into getting 90° cable ends..really helps that issue, again plenty on Amazon for instance :)https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0816JP2N...uPWNsaWNrUmVkaXJlY3QmZG9Ob3RMb2dDbGljaz10cnVl

Because my phone (s) have case, I've always used aftermarket phone holders (I basically use Samsung 8" Tablet anyway which requires holder). My Note 10 Plus also works fine.

Reactions: naiku
No it positively does not work 100% I spent 3 hrs with DJI I today and I cannot use my Samsung note 20 ultra I have to use my iPhone 11 pro it is not compatible yet they actually have a section on there that shows what is compatible in what isn't on their mavic site

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000