DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Samsung S5e or Galaxy Tab A(2019)

Thanev

Reactions
Want to move up to a larger screen than my Note9.Tablet would be used for both DJI GO4 and DJIFLY(Mavic Mini and Mavic Pro2)...thoughts on screen brightnesss/clarity?I won't edit on the tablet;and will use it mostly for flights.I am not interested in Apple products .Linking to my Note9 for maps,etc.

The S5e is a safer bet don't assume all models of the Tab A will work with DJI Fly

The S5e is a safer bet don't assume all models of the Tab A will work with DJI Fly

Thank you for your reply.
I am aware that not all Tab A models will be compatible with the app,and have the ability to receivec a full refund on the Tablet if that is the case.At this point I was more interested in screen brightness /clarity differences outdoors as one is almost twice as expensive as the other.I also realise the S5e would also have longer "life" for increased app requirements looking forward,but at almost twice the cost....decisions decisions....

Thank you for your reply.
I am aware that not all Tab A models will be compatible with the app,and have the ability to receivec a full refund on the Tablet if that is the case.At this point I was more interested in screen brightness /clarity differences outdoors as one is almost twice as expensive as the other.I also realise the S5e would also have longer "life" for increased app requirements looking forward,but at almost twice the cost....decisions decisions....

With a 10in tablet - 450 nits of brightness is about as good as it gets.
Most tablets will need a hood outdoors, the only ones that don't are the DJI Crystal Sky's but they are expensive, limited to DJI Go4 and Litchi and are a bit old technology wise.

I have ordered the 10.1 Tab A. I am aware the need of a shade hood but my eyes were having a hard time with my Galaxy S9 and my wallet would have a very hard time with an iPAD.
On other forums I have had correspondence with people using the Tab A w/o a problem so hopefully I will be a lucky one.

Now my only problem is waiting for Costco to ship my order - original one got lost somewhere in never never land ?

Reactions: Thanev
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S