DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Samsung s8 and dex station hdmi output with dji go4

Derlisz

Reactions
I know it's a bit of a weird one but I'm trying to figure out how to connect my phone or a tablet to HDMI goggles and Mavic controller at the same time. Could any one in possession of Dex station along with one of the new samsung phones check if i could have it run dji go4 connected to the controller and output hdmi signal to TV or a monitor at the same time?

I have a mate who does this with his tablet.

There are a few tablets that have hdmi out. I'm looking for an alternative as I don't want to change my tablet if I can help it.

In case any one wonders in the future it doesn't work. I got a hold of Dex station today and connected the controller to the USB. I've starred dji go4 but the app not only wouldn't open i fill screen but controller didn't connect to the phone at all.

In case any one wonders in the future it doesn't work. I got a hold of Dex station today and connected the controller to the USB. I've starred dji go4 but the app not only wouldn't open i fill screen but controller didn't connect to the phone at all.

Hello,

How situation looks now?
There is working solution for djigo4+dex+hdmi out?
BR

No. There's no more "device" port to connect the remote to when the station is connected.

It's very likely the USB-C port on there is "charge only" like on every other adapter of the same style. They even have just the "power" logo on it.

but there is also usb-a 3.0 on this, it should work with remote..
with another usb-c - usb-a cable

my primary quetion is that dji go 4 will run in dex mode:)

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest