DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Samsung S9 or S9+ the best for a Mavic Pro

PeterInSa

Reactions
Looking ate buying the Samsung Galaxy S9 or the S9+ for my Mavic Pro, understand that the S9+ has issues with the controls on the edges, but am also wondering if the larger S9+ screen with the same pixels as the S9 will not have the same definition, leaning towards the S9..
I will be using dji Goggles, yet to be purchased and partner will use the S9 screen for viewing.

Thanks

Peter

Last edited:
Thanks on a YouTube Vid they suggest just moving the holding arm slightly, which I am comfortable with its more so the screen resolution ie bigger screen same info slightly less resolution on the S9+?

Thanks on a YouTube Vid they suggest just moving the holding arm slightly, which I am comfortable with its more so the screen resolution ie bigger screen same info slightly less resolution on the S9+?

I don't think you'll see the difference in resolution, more important is the screen brightness as you'll be using it outside most of the time. I think the S9+ has a brighter screen.

Looking ate buying the Samsung Galaxy S9 or the S9+ for my Mavic Pro, understand that the S9+ has issues with the controls on the edges, but am also wondering if the larger S9+ screen with the same pixels as the S9 will not have the same definition, leaning towards the S9..
I will be using dji Goggles, yet to be purchased and partner will use the S9 screen for viewing.

Thanks

Peter
I had the S8+ and then went to the Note 20 Ultra, you'll want to get a phone/tablet holder. It just makes it easier to use a phablet in a case. I posted about it (with pictures) in another thread. It's off-center but works great.

Reactions: PeterInSa
Have you also consider the Smart Controller ? It frees up your phone and eliminates potential interruptions while flying, no need to play the will this work with that or fit with that. I turn on and am flying immediately. They handle the elements well. Just a suggestion.

Reactions: NG Wildman
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wlochaty