DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Samsung Tab 2 (tablet) use with MPP

jaguar75

Reactions
I have an old Samsung Tab2 and I was wondering if it wil work with the MPP? Has anyone used an older tablet with the MPP successfully?

Some people are using the Tab 2. You can find other recommended and commonly used phones and tablets here.

KB-Best-Tablets.jpg

It will work but there is only a specific way to make it work properly. YouTube it.

My Tab 2 works fine. It doesn't have 4G, so if I want net connection I have to use it with a JetPack MiFi, but net connection is not required. I did find out (much to my amazement) that you have to disconnect the cable from the micro-USB port on the side to use the one on the bottom - and I can't figure out why, because there's nothing connected to it, but it has to be dosconnected.

My Tab 2 works fine. It doesn't have 4G, so if I want net connection I have to use it with a JetPack MiFi, but net connection is not required. I did find out (much to my amazement) that you have to disconnect the cable from the micro-USB port on the side to use the one on the bottom - and I can't figure out why, because there's nothing connected to it, but it has to be dosconnected.
I tried my AT&T (No longer connected) Tab 2 (7") and the DJI Go4 app said the device was not supported. Any suggestions?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada