DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Samsung Tablet?

jprism

Reactions
Mavic Air running DJI Go 4 & Litchi. Currently using iPhone 6S+ but wish to use larger screen tablet. Simply cannot afford iPad Mini so looking for a Samsung tablet 8” screen that is proven to work with my setup.

Help please, Jim

just type "samsung tab s2" into ebay. actually if i recall i got mine brand new for around 250. but at the time bestbuy had em new for over 400.

I have now decided to go with the iPad Mini 2. However someone said the the WiFi only does not have GPS and only the one with WiFi and 4G has gps ability! If this is true how can it render real satellite maps?

I bought a Lenovo 8 inch tab 4 plus just for flying. I have to much junk on my Samsung tablet. The tablet will fit in the controller, but I prefer using a tablet holder. I just find it more comfortable to hold.

So as my 4 score and tenth birthday is looming over me my other half presented me with an iPad to use with my drone.... never been a fan of I products but got to give to them it's a fantastic picture. Anyway problem solved except I had to purchase an adapter bracket to mount the controller

I use Samsung Tab A model sm-t387 from Verizon. Only use Go4. It was cheap through Verizon like maybe 50.00 new!

How's that working out for you?

I'm about to set one up for both GO 4 and Litchi for a Mavic Air and I'm wondering if it's gonna work okay?

?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa