DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

San Diego Video!!

I finished this video a couple weeks ago and I thought I would submit it here and recieve much needed feedback!! Please let me know what you all think, I will take any and all criticism!!
Thanks,
Dominic

My opinion only!

On the whole, the film was nice, with smooth flying, good compositions, and some nice moves such as the circle around the pier.I got a great feel for the area.

I immediately felt that you had over saturated the colors in post. The blues and greens were too vivid. At the end, you dwelled 19 seconds on the sunset....probably- would have faded it out sooner.

Dale
Miami

Click to view Cine reel - San Diego
First & last clip is Pacific Beach pier. The first was for NBC/Universal and the last was for Malpaso Productions - Clint Eastwood's Company. The other clips were for various Film & TV productions. Enjoy.

Last edited:
My opinion only!

On the whole, the film was nice, with smooth flying, good compositions, and some nice moves such as the circle around the pier.I got a great feel for the area.

I immediately felt that you had over saturated the colors in post. The blues and greens were too vivid. At the end, you dwelled 19 seconds on the sunset....probably- would have faded it out sooner.

Dale
Miao

My opinion only!

Dale
Miami
Thanks Dale,
I appreciate it, I too think the saturation is s bit extreme, I will work on it!!

Overall, I think the video was good. I think the music fit very well.

My opinion -
Minuses: I thought the opening yaw was a bit fast and dizzying. The rotation around the end of the pier could have been shorter.
Pluses: Low flights over the water worked to give a great sense of motion. The sunset was really good.

Click to view Cine reel - San Diego
First & last clip is Pacific Beach pier. The first was for NBC/Universal and the last was for Malpaso Productions - Clint Eastwood's Company. The other clips were for various Film & TV productions. Enjoy.
Thanks for the video LenSavage!! Wish I could get connected to do work for those production companies.
Thanks again, great video

Overall, I think the video was good. I think the music fit very well.

My opinion -
Minuses: I thought the opening yaw was a bit fast and dizzying. The rotation around the end of the pier could have been shorter.
Pluses: Low flights over the water worked to give a great sense of motion. The sunset was really good.
Hello Prop Wash,
I appreciate everything you said, I definitely was most unhappy with the speed of the rotation on the first clip as well, I should have shortened the clip and slowed the spin.
And also about the pier I only kept it so long as to make my other clips work well with the song, I will see how I can change all this.
Thanks for the feedback

I think out of the ten videos I have seen so far that was the best so far! I agree with dale about the saturation

Also I think the sunset needs to be on super fast speed so that we can see the sun setting, music choice was great!

Maybe a few city shots to blend in with the sea shots

really pretty though and very smooth camera movements!

I think out of the ten videos I have seen so far that was the best so far! I agree with dale about the saturation

Also I think the sunset needs to be on super fast speed so that we can see the sun setting, music choice was great!

Maybe a few city shots to blend in with the sea shots

really pretty though and very smooth camera movements!
Thank you Mancerrose.
I appreciate it and the advice!!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtle27mike