DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

San Francisco Golden Gate Park

AdamH

Reactions
Just got back from a trip to San Francisco, and although I didn't get up in the air that much, I did manage to get the MP up to take this shot of Golden Gate Park. The white building is the Conservatory of Flowers.

Attachments

• GGP.jpg
    GGP.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 83
Thanks for providing this image sample. I've been digging around looking for still photos from the Mavic to get an idea of the image quality. From the looks of this, it looks like it has some trouble with the Conservatory - given that it's all white and zoomed in at 100% the details are pretty mushy. Would you say this is fairly typical results? Video details always look much better, but I will need the drone to take good photos.

Thanks for providing this image sample. I've been digging around looking for still photos from the Mavic to get an idea of the image quality. From the looks of this, it looks like it has some trouble with the Conservatory - given that it's all white and zoomed in at 100% the details are pretty mushy. Would you say this is fairly typical results? Video details always look much better, but I will need the drone to take good photos.
It's just a little overexposed to my eye, a filter would be ideal in this scenario, nice shot though.

I took this at mid day, bright sunshine. The conservatory was super SUPER overblown in the original image, and I tried my darnedest to even things out in Pixelmator for Mac. Ideally I would have been here at 6am, I know, but considering the circumstances I actually think the MP did a pretty good job.

DJI_0447.JPG DJI_0462.JPG DJI_0491.JPG DJI_0492.JPG
No filters used. Some for you to compare?

I had a Taco ND8 on the MP. New to me, however, so perhaps my inexperience is to blame...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji