Join Us Now

Sarasota Florida - Critique

Perpetual

Reactions
Drone - DJI Mavic Pro
Resolution - 4K: 3840×2160 30p
Filter - ND16
Post Production - Adobe Premier

4 minute video from earlier today at Bird Key. Critique is welcome and wanted :) thank you!

Reactions: ksmusa
Nice. Should've buzzed by Brian Johnsons (lead singer of AC/DC) house. I had to do a service call there once. He wasn't home but a lot of gold records everywhere.

I am down in Venice. If you ever get down this way, I would love to fly with you.

Reactions: Perpetual
I spend some winters months in the area - here is a Pelican feeding frenzy I caught the other day! Couple stills also...

Attachments

• DJI_0213.jpg
    DJI_0213.jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 16
  • siestalooksouth.jpg
    siestalooksouth.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 15
Nice. Should've buzzed by Brian Johnsons (lead singer of AC/DC) house. I had to do a service call there once. He wasn't home but a lot of gold records everywhere.

I am down in Venice. If you ever get down this way, I would love to fly with you.

I'm in Bradenton FL so 30-40mins from Venice. I wouldn't mind meeting up at all

Reactions: frankiez
Some great shots in there. I would love to see it as a one minute edit, cutting from shot to shot, rather than one long camera path.

It's difficult to hold viewer's attention beyond about a couple of minutes of anything without a narrative. Cutting between shots (for example when changing direction) just helps to keep the viewer focus.

Some great shots in there. I would love to see it as a one minute edit, cutting from shot to shot, rather than one long camera path.

It's difficult to hold viewer's attention beyond about a couple of minutes of anything without a narrative. Cutting between shots (for example when changing direction) just helps to keep the viewer focus.
Thank you for the advice! I do that with my athletic videos filmed with the Mavic. This was the my first time trying Way-Point with Litchi App so I posted the entire course.
I'll be sure to edit down to 1-2 mins next time!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54