DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Sardegna, Italia | Colori della Sardegna - Italia in 4K Ultra HD

Elektrica

Reactions

Cinematic 4K drone video of Sardegna, Italia (Sardinia, Italy). Filmed in Costa Smeralda in 4K. Aerial views of Costa Smeralda, Caprera, Monte Moro, the Isola Cappuccini, rumored to belong to Madonna, or the stunning multi colored sea views of one of the most beautiful locations in Italy and aerial shots of Yachts and Sailboats, the pristine Mortorio Island and views of the Soffi Island as well as gorgeous sunsets. Sardegna, one of the most stunning Islands in Europe. It's pristine beaches, amazing food, spectacular sea are well known around the World, especially with experienced tourists. Costa Smeralda is and has been, since the 60s, one of the top spots for VIPs, celebrities, royals as well as regular tourists. The Islands and the Cala di Volpe Luxury Hotel are famously portrayed in a 007 James Bond Movie (Featuring the famous scene of a Lotus Esprit emerging from the sea, now owned by Elon Musk). Costa Smeralda was also the location where Lady Diana was photographed with her lover Dodi Al Fayed. These were the last, happy, joyful images of Lady D. Bella Italia

Absolutely amazing video! The many different scene you captured makes this one of the best videos I've ever seen on this forum. It was a pinch too long for my taste but it was so beautiful I found myself watching the entire thing. GREAT JOB!!!

Absolutely amazing video! The many different scene you captured makes this one of the best videos I've ever seen on this forum. It was a pinch too long for my taste but it was so beautiful I found myself watching the entire thing. GREAT JOB!!!
Yes it was beautiful, I also agree it was a bit too long, but I watch it all hoping to see who was playing the music. Good choice

Thank you!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots