DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Savannah, GA?!

Hey xUNx,
My Mavic arrives tomorrow. Will start flying it next weekend due to a business trip. Also fly an Inspire. I fly locally in a few places "legally". Hope to meet you sometime. Check out "Savannah Quadcopters & Drone Racing Enthusiasts" on FB.

Reactions: xUNx DeathDrone
Hey xUNx,
My Mavic arrives tomorrow. Will start flying it next weekend due to a business trip. Also fly an Inspire. I fly locally in a few places "legally". Hope to meet you sometime. Check out "Savannah Quadcopters & Drone Racing Enthusiasts" on FB.

Awesome, will have to get together sometime. I live in Rincon. Went out to Tybee on Thursday and did some beach flying. Got some good video of the lighthouse. Now I just need to learn the art of video editing. If you have any tips or free programs that you recommend for beginners let me know!!!

Awesome, will have to get together sometime. I live in Rincon. Went out to Tybee on Thursday and did some beach flying. Got some good video of the lighthouse. Now I just need to learn the art of video editing. If you have any tips or free programs that you recommend for beginners let me know!!!

Cool. Don't know of any free editing programs at the moment. I'm using Adobe Premier Pro.
I usually fly from one of the many public boat ramps in the Savannah area and over acreage in Screven county. I'll be on the road with business the rest of the week, but plan to fly this next weekend. Did you get on the FB group I mentioned above?

Cool. Don't know of any free editing programs at the moment. I'm using Adobe Premier Pro.
I usually fly from one of the many public boat ramps in the Savannah area and over acreage in Screven county. I'll be on the road with business the rest of the week, but plan to fly this next weekend. Did you get on the FB group I mentioned above?

I just requested to join! I have adobe premier elements 11, just havent really sat down to learn it. it was given to us a while back. im completely new to the video and photo editing arena.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000