DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Saw this on the internet so it must be true

That's a petty darn good job of "PShopping" although the rotation angle of the Matrice is not in perspective.

Why is the plane so close to the drone? Should it not keep safetydistance? After all, there is no one to avoid a collision in the drone, so the pilot if the airplane is responsible!

:)

• Haha
Reactions: jagraphics
I was wondering where my run away went... now I know... come back home toto... come back home.....

Reactions: g36pilot
Yes I agree on a good bit of photoshopping you just cannot believe all you see on the internet and have to use some degree of discretion, I do like the case of the bolshie policeman taking you to court and loosing best of luck my friend, here in the UK I thought that I had to register my drome with the police and I went at a bad time as halfway there the heavens opened up, anyway got into the main head HQ for the police in our area and was surprised to find that there was a queue, so I patiently waited for my turn there were three inquiries windows open and eventually I ended up with a very pleasant and nice looking Police Constable, I told her I had come to register my drone, one would be forgiven in thinking I was talking in a foreign language despite being a Scotsman in the lower reaches of England to "register a What was it"as there was a queue and it was growing I decided to take out my Mavic I need to register this Errumm I will need to check this out with my collouges in the office so off she went drone as well after about 5 to 10 minutes she came back and asked a few pertanint questions such as contasct details and handed my drone back stating that nobody has heard of registering this with the police and asid that she would make further inquiries and of home I went, true to her word she said "Ah I now have some info for you" and told me you have to register this with the CAA so if you go to there website you will see all the information required, I tell this tale as I was told here in the UK that I have to register with the police, that is incorrect it is with the CAA (Civil Aviation Authority) only if it is over a certain weight which I believe to be 2.5 kg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61